Jewellery is one of our most intimate & cherished accessories. An elegant jewellery piece makes an individual statement. Understanding how to care for your treasured jewellery can make a world of difference in maintaining its beauty and keeping its heirloom quality sparkling for generations to come
Diamond Jewellery Care
Diamonds are tough but they aren’t indestructible. These tips will help you clean and care for your diamond jewellery so that its beauty will remain intact for years to come.
- Never wear your diamond while doing rough or hard work.
- Chlorine can damage and discolour your diamond jewellery. Keep your diamond away from chlorine bleach or other household chemicals.
- You should also remove your diamond jewellery before entering a chlorinated pool or hot tub.
- Clean your diamonds regularly using jewellery cleaner, a mix of ammonia and water, or a mild detergent. Dip the jewellery into the solution and use a soft brush to wipe dust or dirt from under the setting.
- Avoid touching your clean diamonds with your fingers. Handle clean jewellery by its edges.